Tomorrow.October 15, 2012 at 5:51 pm | Posted in Mythical #2, Pregnancy | 16 Comments
I’ll spare you all the sordid details of the logistical issues I had to work through to get a scan in this week.
For a while, the plan was for me to have a scan at 8:30am on Friday, THEN go to my Very Important Client Meeting, THEN go back to the hospital to talk with my doctor.
Yes, THAT would go well if I got bad news at the scan, no?
Don’t mind my tearstained face. I’m fine. Let’s talk about your SOX controls instead.
Anyway, so when Boss Lady called me today and told me sort of sheepishly that they didn’t actually need me at the inventory count tomorrow because it has gone so quickly, I nearly jumped with joy.
And called my doctor’s office.
So. Scan is tomorrow, 1:15pm. Meeting with the doctor afterwards. I likely won’t get to post until later in the evening, just given how nutty it is with the single parenting gig.
I will post, though.
And. To remind myself of why there is every indication that tomorrow will go well, I’ve compiled the following list. In no real order, here is why I think I am still pregnant.
- We saw a heartbeat last week.
- I have had neither cramping NOR bleeding since that scan.
- Food and I kind of are enemies right now.
- Smells and I are in a fight, too.
- I have round ligament pains when I sneeze or roll over or blow my nose.
- My pants are tight, despite having LOST weight last week.
- My pants are especially tight in the afternoons.
- My bra is tight, too.
- I get choked up and cry at the drop of a hat.
So here’s hoping tomorrow goes well.
I’ll keep you all posted.